Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time to wake the sleeping beasts

Even my dogs gave up on me this morning. They are asleep on my bed. But it is time to get the rat race started. Son #1 usually wakes up on his own, but he's sacked out. I need to get him going and get him to school.

I was talking with a co-worker on the way in to work yesterday and found out she has four kids. We outlined our mornings and told tales of getting the kids ready. And I think we both agreed it is good to get to work so we can rest.

2 comments:

Mrs.H said...

amen!
L is in 5th grade, has waist-length curly auburn hair, which is gorgeous when it is brushed, but can't do it herself. Her hair is the main reason mine in about an inch long.

Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

I remember the morning I discovered my youngest had gone to bed with bubble gum in her mouth, which fell out in the night and got stuck in her hair. She had very long hair and I tried ice and then had to rub peanut butter in the gum and wash her hair to get it out. The trials and tribulations of getting out of the house in the morning.