Saturday, December 1, 2007

Morning update

I will get back with the regular Morning Blog News Update probably tomorrow. Sitting at the computer for long periods of time doesn't make me fell well -- so I have shirked my blog duties over the last few days. Last night, I fell asleep on the couch at 6 and I woke up this morning at 7. That is the longest I have slept at one time in nearly 20 years.

But enough about me. Here are a few stories that caught my eye:

Relocations on Lake Harbour Drive. We used to live off of it in an apartment when it was all woods. Now they are five-laning it. How times have changed. There will be homeowners who will lose their homes because of it.

Three are being held in the Redskins player Sean Taylor's death. It was a burgulary gone bad.

Whatta punk: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez threatens U.S. oil if we question the vote in his bid to change the Venezuelan Constitution and end term limits.

The hostage standoff at Hillary Clinton's campaign office.

Today will be sunny and 70. Fall? More like spring. There will be a 50% of rain tomorrow and a high of 77.

3 comments:

CluckyRN said...

Good Morning, Boss~
My boys have percussion tryouts this morning, so we are up and at it early this morning.

Our parade is tonight. The prodigal son will be playing once again. He is now on Strattera and making A's & B's instead of F's!

Hope you have a lovely day :)

~:>

Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

One oil producing country or another is always threatening the United States concerning oil when things don't go their way. It's way past time for the United States to find another type of fuel. Cars could have been running on water years ago. However, with the drought this year, we are reminded that even water resources can dry up.

CluckyRN said...

On the Republican debate the other night, Huckabee said he wanted us to colonize Mars, and that he wanted Hilary on the first rocket.

I spewed coke out of my nose.Heh.

~:>