Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday

Never got rest much today -- so is life at the Ramsey house.  We went to church and then had lunch at Sal & Mookies.  If you haven't eaten there, you ought to. It ain't cheap, but the pizza was fantastic.  We all cleaned our plates -- we ordered a large mushroom, sausage and pepperoni pizza.  (You don't go too exotic when you have three small kids.  After the pizza, we went over to the ice cream shop and finished the meal with ice cream cones. The boys had some neon blue crap that I would not allow in the van.  So we ate it there. From there, we went to church Christmas pageant practice.  When we got home, we cleaned.  And now I am backing up my hard drive on my computer.  My computer is seven years old -- a dinosaur.  So I don't trust it that much any more (but I will give Apple credit, I have had three in 20 years).  I got to watch at 20 minutes of the Colts game.  The sacrifices you make for family.  Now to go empty the dishwasher.

Oh for Pete's sake, the air conditioning just came on.  When will cool weather ever get here.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Oooooh, Saaal and Mooookiiieee'sss...

I SO love them.

Brandon said...

marshall,

Where can I buy your book that I bought at Mistletoe? I want to get another one for a friend!

brandon jolly

Marshall Ramsey said...

Lemuria has them. St Andrew's Book Store downtown. Borders out in Rankin had them. And you can come to the Clarion-Ledger front desk and buy one. I will personalize it if I am there when you come.

Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

Sal & Mookie's sounds divine. We tried to go there one day, but the parking lot was jammed packed, so we didn't try it. At least since the pizza is pricey, it's worth it, not like the experience I have had at Mellow Mushroom, whose building looks better than their pizza tastes. And if your children eat pizza with mushrooms, congratulations!

Marshall Ramsey said...

I am fortunate that we don't have a picky eater in the bunch. I am worried because we don't have a picky eater in the bunch. I will have to feed them with a shovel soon enough.

CluckyRN said...

MR, your wife should be happy...I see GA is going to the Sugar Bowl!

~:>

luvmsudogs said...

Wow - pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom IS an exotic pizza to my kids. :)

They are "just cheese please" kids.

Marshall Ramsey said...

They like cheese, too -- but will venture out into grownup land occasionally.

Where's Ro said...

You can also request the chef at Sal and Mookies not to put any seafood on the anti-pasta tray and feed that to adventorous toddlers. At least you can feed it to my toddler and her friend :). Us mom's chose that for the girls since we weren't ordering pizza...