Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Translation

I want to spend time with my family. (origin: Corporate America, Big-Time Athletics). 1. "I am about to get my butt fired and had a choice between resigning or being publicly fired on national television with my kids watching who would cry and be scarred for life knowing their old man is a complete loser. Hari Kari was also an option." or 2. " I have a much better job lined up, but don't want you to know that that I am selling out my present job just for more fame, power, money or all of the above."

Editor's note: There are rare times when people actually realize their family actually is the most important thing in their lives. But this phase seldom is used in those moments.

1 comment:

Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

And the family will be much closer after learing together to tighten our belts and buckle down to the important matters like paying the utility bills and eating what's in the freezer.