Friday, November 23, 2007

From the hills to the Dome

The Georgia Dome, that it is. My brother-in-law, Adam, very graciously took my other brother-in-law Jeff (both are my sisters' husbands), my Dad and me to the Thursday night's Atlanta Falcons/Indy Colts game. I grew up liking the Falcons and I am a Peyton Manning fan, so it was a great night to go watch football. I sat in the excellent seats (second row, upper deck on the 45) and let my turkey slowly digest. That was my first pro game since I was a kid (and my first game in the Georgia Dome). It was fun to watch what I wanted to watch, not what some director in a booth picked out for me.

1 comment:

Forcedtoretirelegaleagle said...

I still remember my first pro game, at Shay Stadium, Joe Namath's rookie year! And we took several bus trips from San Antonio to Dallas to watch the Cowboys. I enjoy the screens in the stands where you can see the instant replays from the bleachers.